As with all things, I have been reminded to post since Lovebell posted something today. :)
Many things in life are like that. You don't remember to do a certain thing because everyday you already have so many things to deal with. This is why I've been trying to fix my exercise days on specific days of the week so that it becomes part of the routine.
Likewise, I am thinking of fixing a specific time everyday to study French. Right now, I tell myself I'll study when I'm free, but as long as I have other things to see, read, do, watch, play, I'll never get around to reading the textbook.
So, what's a good suggestion for studying? :)
I know Yogi wakes at 430am to do yoga everyday. Should I follow his lead and wake up earlier to study and spend breakfast time with my boy?
1 comment:
5am.
Yes, like all things, we need to plan and set aside time for it. During schooldays, I used to think it's silly when I see friends draw up elaborate timetables. I am not sure how closely it is followed or how useful it is, but they do it anyhow.
As I grow older, I am beginning to realize that it is not time we set aside but also things I decided not to pursue consciously. And that sets the price for why I discipline myself to do what I planned to do.
Sounds like a post by itself...
Post a Comment