Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's easy to be management. Just add oil and stir fry.

Time is tight! You must deliver! No, your current idea is not good enough!

No, I don't care if that is what was approved. I don't like the idea! No, I don't have any better ones!

You all go and think! You wrote it into the paper, so you must implement!

No, what's in the paper is not good enough!

Your solution distorts the market!

Your solution doesn't train enough people!

How about the existing schools? They have existing degree or poly programmes, no?

No, we need to train those people by this year!

1 day is too short for people to learn anything!

2 days is too long and will discourage people from coming!

You must deliver on this KPI! You must work out what you want to do!

Time is tight! You must deliver! No, I cannot tell you what it is you should do! No, your current idea is not good enough!

No comments: