I heard a rumour.
The rumour says that the King is actually naked.
Oh wow, it's true. Oh no, what should I do now?
Should I point it out and show everyone how foolish they are? Surely they see it? Surely, it's not just me? Surely, my eyes are not deceiving me?
What if I point him out and everyone laughs at me instead? After all, no one else is saying anything. Everyone is keeping quiet. Surely they are not all blind? Or am I the blind one?
Oh no, what should I do now?
What if I keep quiet and just keep staring, like everyone else? Yeah, that's a good idea! No one will look at me. I will just keep my head down, keep on staring at the King and make it look like nothing's happening. But I must tell someone.... I need to know I am not insane.
"Hey, psst. I heard a rumour. The King is naked. Pass it on. "
No comments:
Post a Comment